How much is my makeup collection worth?

12:00:00

Hello lovelies. I hope you are all enjoying the lovely warm weather we have been experiencing here in the UK. To all of those in exam revision mode, I feel your pain as I revising as well. But none the less we can do it!

Back to topic, being a beauty blogger means I'm constantly buying makeup. But I've never ever thought to add up the total of it all. I mean after all I only have literally just started. But none the less, I came across this idea by http://www.allthatshimmers.co.uk/ 

Mascaras:
YSL Original - £25.00
L'Oreal Telescopic False Lash - £10.99
Rimmel Wonderfull (with argan oil) - £7.99
Soap and Glory Thick and Fast - £10.50
Rimmel Scandleyes Retro glam - £6.99


Concealers:
Rimmel Renew and Lift - £4.00
Bobbi Brown Eye Corrector = £18.00
Revlon Colour Stay - £6.99
Mac - £15.30

Eyeliners:
Rimel Colour Stay Skinny X2 £7.99 each

Blushers:
Mac* - £18.00
Nars* £23.00
Sleek - £4.49


Foundation
Bonjours Healthy Mix  £9.99

Lip Pencils/Lip Colour Balms/ Lipsticks
Revlon Colourburst Balm Stain X6 * - £7.99
Rimmel Lipstick - £4.00
Urban Decay Lipstick £14.00

Eyeshadow Pallets
Urband Decay Naked 1 - £38.00
Urban Decay Naked 2 - £38.00
Urban Decay Naked Basics - £23.00
Revolution Makeup Pallete - £4.00

Makeup Brushes
Ted Baker Brushes - £23.00 *
Rose Gold Brush Set - £18.00
Other Brush set ( I can't remember the name) *
Things with an asterisk have been gifted to me. Prices corrects as of 21/04/15

And a grand total of £377.06!

I'm sorry Emma that it's not as big as yours I wish it was. But I did have a major clear out of all my old makeup!





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. this is a really good post idea, I think it's nice to see what other bloggers have! I might have to do this for myself just to see how much my collection is worth!
    Abigail | hausofabigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a brilliant idea isn't it? Aw if you do let me know!

      xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe