Soap & Glory Kick Ass Instant Retouch Powder

13:20:00


Hiya my loves! Can you believe its only 4 days till Christmas! Where has the time gone?! I for one am so glad to be at home for 3 weeks and to spend some good quality time with my family and friends!

I recently purchased this Kick Ass Retouch Pressed Powder by Soap and Glory. It states that it has vision-boggling SUPERBLUR technology. It suppose to blur pores and fine lines. It sets your makeup all day without it feeling too caked on without adding any colour on. This is perfect to use as a primer before your foundation. It makes your skin look flawless and less shiny and smoother.  It's quite amazing how mattifying it is without it giving a very drying look. It gives a very natural look.  It does exactly what it says on the tin and does instantly retouch your appearance during the day. 

One of the best powder's out there and for £12 you can't go wrong! Boots always has a 3 for 2 so you can always give this a try and a few other things while your at it!

The only problem, not even a problem as such more a con then anything else is that there is no brush or anything to apply this product but that doesn't bother me that much. 



Remember to follow me on Twitter and Instragram :



















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've been looking for a new powder to try, this one sounds fab! I'll have to pick it up next time I'm in boots.

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it's taken me so long to reply but I've been very busy! And yes definitley! A little goes a long way :) x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe