The Christmas Tag

12:47:00





Hiya my loves! I hope you're all doing well and are getting into the Christmas Spirit! As it is only 17 days to go! Eeek! This is by far going to be my favourite post, as I am the biggest Christmas person ever! Ask any one of my friends or family, I've been counting down since the beginning of November haha! I am even listening to Christmas songs while writing this post!

I was nominated by the lovely Katie from Cats and Beauty! She is fast becoming one of my favourite bloggers and I would recommend you check her out!

Lets get on to these fabulous Christmassy (is that a word?) questions!

What is your favourite thing about Christmas? 

My favourite thing is defintley seeing all of my family members opening up the Christmas presents I got them and seeing the look on their faces! I love the joy that they get from it! I also love decorating the tree and then arguing with my sister about how it should be done haha. It's turned into bit of a tradition haha! I also love spending that special quality time with my family as they mean the world to me! The last thing I love is being able to eat you weight in chocolate and no one can say anything as it just acceptable (even if it is your 10th celebration haha)

What is your favourite Christmas movie?

Why do this to me?! I can't pick a favourite so I will list my top 5!

1. Elf (I mean who doesn't love this movie?) 
2. Home Alone (I mean this is a classic movie to watch)
3. The Santa Clause
4. Mrs Clause
5. The Grinch (This is secretly everyone's favourite don't lie)

Real or fake tree?

Fake, I don't think my family would like the hassle or mess of a real tree haha!

Giving presents or receiving them?

Giving without a doubt! I finished my Christmas shopping so early this year (otherwise I wouldn't have time or the money haha). I love trailing around the shops or looking online and knowing that the person I'm shopping for would love that! I love treating people to gifts, one of my favourite things to do! 

Do you open your Christmas presents morning or evening?

Definitely Christmas morning! It has to be morning without a doubt!

What tops your tree?

It use to be a an angel but she was on her last legs so this year we have a star this year! My mum wanted an angel so we all agreed on it, but I asked for a star this year haha!

Handmade Christmas cards or bought?

Erm we're not really card people in all honesty! I think the last time I gave cards out would be at high school! I would love to send a handmade Christmas card out to everyone, but it's a very couply thing to do isin't it haha?

Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

Not really. We eat a ton of food and watch Elf! I think that's the only tradition we have!

I now tag these beautiful girls to complete the tag!

Chloe 

Rachel 

Michelle 

Emma 




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe